The Institute accomplishes this mission by providing workshops to help citizens address their concerns, choose their battles wisely, find solutions and reclaim their voice. It also promotes this effort as a think tank by advancing these same common sense solutions.
Our country is in the midst of a very serious and dangerous crossroad – one that usually ends in the demise of a democracy. Individual freedoms are not free - and the responsibility to limit government and other self-interest groups from excess liberties has long been neglected.
By engaging citizens to stand up for what is right restores balance to “we the people”. The result being a prolonged harmonic society with maximum opportunity, liberty and happiness for it’s citizens.
Whether you are concerned about the impact of a growing government, needless hurdles affecting your life or other issues that need correction, please read some of our topics and share your thoughts in our forums.
Become a member today and support our cause. Together we will make the positive changes our society so desperately needs.
- Keynesianism's Ugly Secret
- Sequestration Defense Cuts
- Pledge to Ignore Gun Control
- Smart Meters
- Student Aid and Law of Unintended Consequences
- Lecture Series by Hillsdale College
- Principles to Strengthen Rule of Law
- Constitution and Limited Government
- Israelis peacefully demonstrate for social values
- Debt Limit Debate Has Just Begun
- To All Elected Representatives…
- Americans UNITE to KEEP America FREE!
- Reasserting Federalism in Defense of Liberty
- Whatever Happened to Free Enterprise?
- Tea Parties and the Future of Liberty
- Single Threat to Future of Our Country
- Coming Constitutional Debate
- Room at the Top
- Socialism vs Corporatism
- America's War on Terror... Or is it?
- Health Care in a Free Society
- Future Prospects for Economic Liberty
- Education, Economics, and Self-Government
- Assault on the Boy Scouts
- Individualism and Societism
Recovery and Reinvestment Act
President Obama recently signed The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act into law. This act is an unprecedented effort to jumpstart our economy, create or save millions of jobs, and put a down payment on addressing long-neglected challenges so our country can thrive in the 21st century. The Recovery and Reinvestment Act is an extraordinary response to a crisis unlike any since the Great Depression. The Act provides for unprecedented levels of transparency and accountability so that you will be able to know how, when, and where your tax dollars are being spent. Spearheaded by a new Recovery Board, this Act contains built-in measures to root out waste, inefficiency, and unnecessary spending.
The website, http://www.Recovery.gov will be the main vehicle to provide each and every citizen with the ability to monitor the progress of the recovery. The President recently signed the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act into law.